Friday, August 11, 2006

Only the beginning...

So I've never had a blog before. To be honest, I had no idea what a blog was when I first came back from Uzbekistan. Online journal? Random rants and raves? Who knew. I guess I'll have to see where this takes me.

What does one write about in their first blog entry?

I live in DC for the moment. I don't want to feel like I'm tied down to any one place. I like to keep moving because I get bored really easily. I guess that's why I volunteered overseas for awhile. Can't get bored when you starting fresh in a completely random and foreign place. But now I live in DC and I guess you could say it is getting boring. I've been here a year so far-- living with my sister and finally working at a paying "normal" job. Luckily, I'm going to grad school next year (in keeping with my never settle in one place rule).

By the way... the title of this post is the same as the first episode of Jem (the '80s cartoon with the songs that I can still remember even like 20 years later.)

No comments: