Sunday, November 19, 2006

Maybe Amazing Race for me...

Well, folks-- I'm working on convincing Gordon to try out for the Amazing Race 12. Turns out that applicant entries for the next Amazing Race (11) was June 6, 2006. 2006! So we don't have a chance at getting on that one (besides, Jen says its an All-Stars one). So now they have applications up for Amazing Race 12 due Jan. 2007... that would shoot during the summer of next year. I could totally see Gordon and I doing it this summer! We would be the coolest team, too. We'd be competitive, smart, and ready to do anything. Except maybe not swim-- as we're both not good swimmers, but we can totally work on that! And Gordon can do all the eating the gross food challenges. And I can do all the climb-y ones. So come on... let's go already!

Not sure if anyone out there (like anyone reads this!) watches the Amazing Race this year... but the cute Asian team -- the Cho brothers-- got kicked off tonight. They were really nice... okay, a little too nice (I don't think I would've waited on the other team as much as they did), but they still ran a good race. But to get kicked off like that?? Having to stop to talk to Ukrainian police? Not fair! Also, really, having to put up with the Alabama team's constant complaining and coat-tail riding? The Alabama team should've gotten kicked off for me ungrateful and lazy for not running their own race. They'll be the next to get kicked off because who will do the race for them now that both the Chos and the Kentucky people are off.

On a completely different topic... going home this week for T-giving. Word. Can't wait! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yes! You should try out! I really love Amazing Race but I never see it now that I go to church on Sunday nights...it's sad :( SO the Alabama team is still around? Hmm...never thought they would make it this far. I'm hoping the ex-heroin addicts win...or the beauty queens...they're still in it, right?

Have a happy Thanksgiving...tell your parents I said hello!