Tuesday, June 12, 2007

T-13 days

I submitted my letter of resignation today. While it's been known for awhile, it's still kind of weird to think that I am actually quitting. I'll be moving up to Massachusetts in July and then school starts in August. Whoa.

I'm not sure what I'll do once I move up to Waltham. I suppose to could try and get a retail job-- go back to my outdoor gear shop ways and try to beg for a job at REI. It looks like there's a couple within 20-30 mi of my apartment. There's also a couple of rock climbing gyms that could also be possibilities. I'm excited to get to know a new place. It'll be good to get the lay of the land before I start school so I won't be too freaked out. Maybe if I start climbing again, I'll make some new friends before school starts.

Statue at Brandeis

I'm not excited about moving... but I'm not moving too much stuff. Pretty much just clothes and a bed. I pushed my move in date so I could watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix here in DC. I'm a dork, yes, but it's much better to see HP5 with people I know than not. Besides... I want to see it at the Uptown (the best place to see a big movie in DC).



You can see the trailer here - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix trailer

No comments: