Monday, December 10, 2007

I used to like snow.

I really did. Back when it would fall and school would be canceled. Or when you didn't have to do anything but play in the snow or stay indoors. Now I have to drive in it. And go to class (not outdoors, of course...). Snow is only fun if you get to see it from inside where it's warm... or when you get to play in it. Gordon seems to think I've asked for this winter. And I guess I did -- I did move to Boston with the knowledge that they have snow.

Snow is also bound to be more fun when finals are over. Hard to believe the semester has come to a close. No exams for me (luckily)... however not lucky is that I now have 5 papers to write. It'll be over soon... and that's what gets me through the days. Well, that and coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. Yay for having a Dunkin Donuts so close! America may not really run on Dunkin Donuts, but I sure as hell do.

1 comment:

Katie said...

you're back in the world of blogging! yay! I've missed you! Um...I hate snow/ice/sleet/freezing rain. I WILL rearrange my life to avoid driving in it at all costs