Monday, December 17, 2007

Snowed in...

Seriously... the snow needs to stop. I want to change my statement and say that I DO like snow. I'd like to be able to play in the snow. I would enjoy this last round of snow if it weren't finals. :(

Today I stayed in... I wasn't about to get in the car and sit in traffic. The last storm we had this past week, I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours just getting home from school! Besides, I needed to stay in to write.

I've got 3 papers due this week. And then I'm DONE. About time, too. I've been getting restless (of course) and I'm ready to drive to DC and home. And I'm ready to go to Spain. :) CAN'T. WAIT.

What I'm not looking forward to? Researching NGOs for my second year practicum. At least I know where I'd like to go: Nepal. And I kind of know what I want to focus on: Girls' Education. It's a good thing I have a month off from school to think about other school things.

No comments: