Monday, March 12, 2007

best band to see live...


Guster. Saw them a couple weeks ago at the 9:30 Club and once again, they put on a great live show. If you haven't been, you should go as soon as they get to your city. If you haven't heard of them, you should give them a listen. Going to their concert is like hanging out with your friends and having a sing along in the car on a long roadtrip. :) I wouldn't say that they are my favorite band, but I would say that they never disappoint. I've seen them 5 or 6 times now and I'll probably see them again whenever they come back again. I'd really like to see them in Boston (that's where they're from-- they all went to Tufts).


Anyway, check out their myspace page and go see a show.




1 comment:

jen said...

I heart Guster. I don't heart annoying concertgoers.