Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What about Bindi and Bob-Bob?



I'm sad that the Crocodile Hunter died! Pretty random that it was by a sting-ray. I hope they never release the video of his death... 'cause that's just weird! Who wants to see someone die like that??? Or at all?

I think it is really sad because have you seen his kids???? Bindi and Bob-Bob are the cutest little Australian-American kids! Now they don't have a dad. :( Animal Planet is doing a lot for his family and in his memory-- renaming a garden in Silver Spring, MD in his honor, starting a fund for Bindi and Bob-Bob's education, showing a lot a lot of his shows on Animal Planet (everyone should really check out the one where Steve Irwin and his family go to different National Parks in America! The one in with National Parks in Australia is also very cool.).

Anyway, I hope everyone will watch Animal Planet and watch out for the animals (because I like animals) and think about the great things Steve Irwin did for conservation and the environment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad for the Irwin clan! Poor Bindi and Bob-Bob...:-(

Anonymous said...

i am chockablock full of sadness