Thursday, October 05, 2006

Rats, Little Mermaid, and Beck







Ew. Today after work, the gang of 3 went to Borders to use our handy Borders Rewards coupons to buy some new stuff. While looking at books and whatnot, all of a sudden there was a ruckus in the Borders Cafe. What the hell is going on...?? There was a RAT in the cafe... scurrying around and going BEHIND the food counter!!!! EEEEEEEWWWWWW. So everyone was all yellin' and screamin'. The best part?? This big dude was standing on his chair when he saw the rat yelling just like a girl!


Meanwhile, I bought the new Beck CD-- buy it in stores, yo. You get to make your own CD cover! So Gordon and I decorated my new Beck CD cover. Gordon used to look like Beck-- back when Gordon's hair was long, and Beck's hair was shorter. Also, bought The Little Mermaid-- straight from the Disney vaults. The Little Mermaid is the best Disney flick.


So be careful out there when you're browsing the local Borders.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually people tell me that i look a lot like gordon...man it's a small world isn't it. btw aladdin is the best disney movie

julie said...

Mr. Beck Hansen everybody!!!! [applause applause applause]

Anonymous said...

Strange, first time I look at this in like a month and you bought the same cd as me on the same day. I only used 3/4 of my stickers on the cd case and inserts, the rest are all over Eva Longoria on the cover of a recent issue of Entertainment Weekly.