Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Can't Get You Out of My Head...




Do you ever walk to work and out of NOWHERE... all of a sudden you're singing some song in your head and you have no idea where it came from?? It happens to me all the time! This morning on my rainy walk to work, I had that song... you know that song... by Suzanne Vega??
Tom's Diner. It's so catchy that it gets stuck in your head... even though I didn't even like that song growing up or now. Apparently, the song has some really interesting background:

Did you know the exterior shots of the diner on Seinfeld are actually the same diner from the music video?

Maybe it was the rain that made me think of the song... as I vaguely remember it talking about raining in the music video, who knows.

Anyway, interestingly enough, there's a list of songs that get stuck in your head. And if it's posted on WebMD, it must be right... right? And another one for all you hoarders of all things pop culture.

1 comment:

jen said...

now i have "And I Think I'm Goin' Out of My Head" in my head. hee