Saturday, October 14, 2006

yay for new glasses!



So apparently, my eyes have gotten better... which means I'm now 5 steps from blindness instead of 3. And finally with insurance and a great vision plan, I decided to get a pair of perscription sunglasses too! Word. So now I can see and wear sunglasses without having to wear contacts and touch my eye. :)




Other things happening this weekend... went to a Russian church bazaar here in the city. It was really cool! Got to have some food that I haven't had since UZ and bought some cool Russian gifts. I guess it makes up for never going to Russia while I was in Uzbekistan.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

superstar...now you can go incognito...oojes

Katie said...

yay for new glasses!

Katie said...

umm...so I just realized that I made a comment that was your exact title of the blog entry...I guess I suck at this...sorry...but really...new glasses are exciting!